Tuesday, December 14, 2004

WARNING -- Bladder-busting humor

Posted by Craig Westover | 1:19 PM |  

Almost an hour after I read this post, I have finally stopped laughing enough to coherently write about it.

"Funny hats" off to Jim Styczinski for his response to Brian "Saint Paul" Ward's challenge to write the next Nick Coleman Maxfield column. I had tears running down my cheeks throughout, but had to grab my groin to prevent embarrassment at these lines --

There was once a time when Republican Governors supported public education. When I interviewed former Governor Elmer Andersen moments before his death last month, he expressed his disgust with the extremists who have taken over his once tolerant party.
It's school choice that is the main course of the delicious controversy Nick has stirred up, but sometimes giving Nick his just "desserts" is impossible to resist. Sweet writing, Jim.